There’s no question Spain is one of the most fascinating destinations in the world, with vast regions of countryside to explore, amazing history, rich culture and gastronomy.
A Taste of Spain, have put together “The Ultimate Foodie Tour of Spain”, an 8 days’ group culinary tour through Madrid, La Rioja, the Basque Country and Catalonia. 2014 departures are scheduled for May 18 and October 5.
Some of the tour highlights are:
- Savor the great food which Spain is famous for: from Tapas and Paella to Basque Gastronomic Societies and avant-garde cuisine
- Immerse yourself in the vibrant culinary and cultural scene of Madrid, San Sebastian and Barcelona – with accommodation at 4 centrally located hotels
- Visit the colorful Boqueria food market with our local expert chef and join him in a hands-on Mediterranean cooking class
- Enjoy a second - truly unique - cooking class, this time at the famous members-only Gastronomic Society in San Sebastian
- Taste and learn about extraordinary Rioja and Cava wines through private visits to family-run wineries
- Discover the fascinating world of Ibérico ham and Sherry wines on a special meal themed around these extraordinary products
- Experience the diverse cultures, landscapes and foods of Spain by the hand of our local culinary guide
A detailed itinerary is on this link
Created in 1999 by a group of Spanish professionals sharing a passion for the cuisine and culture of their country, A Taste of Spain is the local boutique agency specialized in the organization of innovative and exclusively designed culinary tours and services in Spain.
See the photos from my trips to Spain on these links: